Friday, March 27, 2009

The taggy thing...


Ok, so Syl tagged me with the picture thing. Here's how it works. Go to your pictures on your computer, go to the sixth folder, find the sixth picture, then post it and explain what it is. Then tag other people! I don't really know who to tag, but whoever wants to do it go for it! Here is the picture that came up for me...
This is my niece Sabrinna! It was taken when we were down in Cedar for steve's graduation. I can't believe how young she looks! It's funny too cause Syl tagged me, and you can see her a little bit on the side of this picture, as it is a picture of her own daughter...ironic. She is so adorable! I love sabrinna to pieces!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Its amazing how fast she has grown. She has changed so much. Thanks for posting a picture of Sabrinna on your blog page!!

    ReplyDelete