Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I love this Man.


This is Brad. Brad Paisley. He is fantastic. A few years ago Nicole Redford gave my brother a Brad Paisley CD, and at the time I had just barely been converted to country (thank you Brother Kunz), and so I was curious, and listened to his CD. It was "Mud on the Tires", and I fell in love with this man's music. He's more of a comedian a lot of times, and I love that his lyrics actually say something about him, or tell stories, or make you laugh. Last year Steve and I went to his concert when he came to Salt Lake. It was incredible, and I am a fan for life. When his new album "American Saturday Night" came out a month and a half ago, I found a killer deal on it, and purchased it as my own. I love it, I have listened to every song and almost have it memorized. It's battling with my cowboy boots as my most prized posesion. Anyway, just wanted to share my love for Brad Paisley, and this new album. I love country music. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment