Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's not fair to keep good things a secret.



If I found a really great ice cream flavor, I would tell you about it.
If I found the best sandwich I would tell you-Oh, wait, I totally have-The 'steak and everything' at the Italian Place. Best cheesesteak of all time.

Ok, so here's the thing. You tell you're friends about great things!
So why has no one every told me about asparagus?
Oh my gosh.
How did I know not how amazing asparagus is!!???

For anyone that doesn't know, this is asparagus....


And it's delicious.

So here's my recommendation- put a baby bit of olive oil, salt, and pepper on a couple stalks, then rub them together with your hands to spread it around and BAKE, yes BAKE them for like five minutes at 350. It was so good. You'll love it. If you are a veggie liker. But, if you don't like veggies then I don't really hold too much hope for you and this idea because it still tastes like veggies. Also, asparagus is only $1.59 a pound at Macey's. I got a bunch like that picture above for like a $1.20. And it's lasted like four days of me eating it. yum.
I hope you eat some asparagus soon. :)

1 comment:

  1. Now you have me craving asparagus! One of my favorite veggies :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving a sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete