Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Summer Time!

It's finally summertime! Steven finished school the first of June, I just finishes summer school last week, and it's finally time to relax! Which I'm really terrible at- I just can't sit still, I always have to be doing something- so it's a good thing I have Steven.

Steve is now a fourth of the way done with TCOM, and I finished a full year of teaching fourth grade!

For the summer we're just hanging out, then going to Steve's brother's wedding the end of July.
I'm excited to see my mountains again! I love Utah.

Well, here's some pics of what we've been up to! It's been a while since I've written on this thing, but here is pretty much my life for the past year- These Kiddos!







This is a baby shower cake I made that I was really proud of!


Texas Rangers Game! 


More baby showers! Sheep cookies and cute fluffy cupcakes.


Our first "family pictures" since we got married. At the botannical gardens here in Fort Worth. It's a beautiful place!

-Kellie

2 comments:

  1. You guys are just the cutest, and HOLY SMOKES that cake is AMAZING!!! I miss you and all your happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will see you at the Reception!

    ReplyDelete