Monday, March 29, 2010

I don't really like baseball.



This is how you hold a baseball to throw a curve ball.

Clayton Kershaw throws a mean curve ball.
Ben Sheets is also good at throwing curve balls.

Ya know who else is great at throwing curve balls.

Life.

Yes. That bully/best friend we call life.

Sometimes we love love love Life's curve balls. Sometimes we hate them.
Ya know the dilemma of today? I don't know whether to hate it or love it.
I'm stuck. But I can't just sit here in the line of fire of said curve ball forever or I'm gonna
get nailed right smack in the nose with the dang thing.

Sometimes you wish things worked out exactly how you planned or wanted them to. But then they don't. But time goes by, and life progresses and THEN your are all sorts of grateful that they didn't. And you like how things turned out so much better than they would have if you got your way. But then, a curve ball comes your way and changes everything. And you may end up getting what you wanted after all, but now it's even better. Or maybe not. It depends I guess.

How good are you at catching curve balls?

Oh, Life. You're so funny sometimes. You should go into stand up. You'd do really well. Anyone concur?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I concur. I sometimes wish I knew how to defend against the curve ball - or if not, I wish I knew how to hit it out of the park! I guess that's why we have to keep practicing. Best of luck to you with your curve balls!

    ReplyDelete