Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy Things

Be it the rain, be it a lack of a balanced diet, or be it hormones, sometimes you just feel poopy. And I feel that poopy times call for drastic measures.

The drastic measure I wish to take here is simply this: I would like to just make a list (ooh I love lists if you didn't know) or a conglomeration of happy things. Things that are pretty, or happy, or lovely, or exciting. It shall be in picture form mostly, and my hopes are that if you are feeling the rainy day blues you will look at this list and feel a little sunshine in your soul.


Here we go:


Operation- Happy Things.


New little babies


The funny things my brothers do




gerber daisies




This dress is really pretty


I married Stevey for forever


chocolate chip cookies

I thought this was funny. :)


Palm Trees




A weiner dog as a giraffe



I could not stop laughing when I saw this


Tanner


Stevey


Steve and Syl and Sabrinna and Tanner


The Wentz Family



Sabrinna


This stinking cute sandal


Great Friends-I have too many I love dearly.



Ha, once again, Sabrinna and Tanner (yep, the one in the pink hat is indeed a boy)


We got engaged. Bliss.



I really love this game


I really love this musician. A LOT.


This is my favorite food: Philly Cheese Steaks



Cowboy Boots!


Ha, this was a funny cupcake!



Yaaay for happy things. The list could just go on-puppies, kitties, baby feet, pretty desserts, a brand new jar of peanut butter, a sunny day, a wedding, a new favorite game, Christmas, birthdays, sparkles, lace, friends, toenail polish, caramel, new earrings, Modern Family, a good book, the scriptures, pretty paintings, sunrise, pink, a good workout, the Prophet's voice, diamonds, an A grade, getting a really good teacher, sparkly gel pens, ginger ale, fireworks, roller coasters, otter pops, movie marathons, the last day of school, getting something for 50% off, a new house, a new cell phone, a text from an old friend, finding money in an old pair of pants, someone noticing you got a hair cut, finishing something really hard, anticipation of a big event, disneyland, homemade quilts, grandparents, beautiful photography, reading old journals, chocolate anything, paper lanterns, feeling twitterpated, love, the af cross country team memories, free food, modern medicine, traditions, cookie cutters, cherry blossoms, costumes, suprises, a clean kitchen, the Office, fields of sunflowers, barns, dance parties, running into old friends, kids, organizational supplies (post its, paperclips, folders), new bedspreads, cute shaped jars, buttons,.....

Ok, yea I meant it when I said the list goes on and on!

I hope you find what things remind you that there's so much to be happy about. :)

3 comments:

  1. This post brought tears to my eyes because it was so wonderful. And you are so wonderful and amazing. I'm so glad we are friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed a list of happy things to think about! Leave it to you to provide it! Thanks for the welcome reminder of all things happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad I found your blog! I needed this post tonight. Thanks Kellie.

    ReplyDelete