Friday, May 27, 2011

Pictures of California!

Ok, here is a little snippet of our trip to California! I struggle with this blogging thing so they are in totally random order. I wrote all about it in that last post, but couldn't figure out how to include the pics, so here they are. California is a beautiful place!


David and Jessica and their wedding party taking some pretty pictures outside the reception center. Sorry, it's kinda hard to see much in this pic.


They had the cutest dessert table ever!



Hello. This is Me and Stevey.





Our final goodbye with our Nissan. It helped us out a lot, but I guess every car has it's time.




All the groomsmen looked great in their pink striped ties and hot pink argyle socks!






The Newport Beach Temple. It was so beautiful and perfect weather!







Oh we're just sittin on some rocks at Newport Beach. We saw a bunch of little crabs crawling around down in the cracks.







I love writing things in the sand. And I loved that we were both wearing sandals.






Steve on the Beach-His heart feels at home. He is such a California Boy.






We stopped by Downtown Disney! We didn't go to actual Disneyland, but just enjoyed looking around the shops.





Rattlers. Any place that serves their drinks out of Mason jars and decorates with cowboy boots is my kind of place!


Steve was so happy to be here. It's his all time favorite restaurant ever.




This was outside the Hotel in Vegas. I was so happy to be around palm trees!!! woooo!!!!




Ok so when our car died and we had called and were waiting for the tow truck steve decided to use the time to study (The MCAT was in 2 days). See how dedicated he is? I just drew cool designs in the foggy windows (since it was raining outside). I'm much less studious I think.





1 comment:

  1. Kevin thinks it's the manliest thing to drink out of a jar. He's making sure all our boys drink out of jars to become true men.

    ReplyDelete