Thursday, September 15, 2011

Really?




So here's a little snapshot from my life for ya.


I came home from Parent Teacher conferences Thursday night and started working on a lesson plan. I was doing some stuff on the internet and noticed there was a tab already open. Steve had been using my computer since it gets better internet.

Here is what steve was doing on my computer:


If you can't see it too well it's a bunch of fancy pants equations and words from chemistry.



Here is what I was doing on my computer:


If you can't see that very well it's a bunch of leaves. and the words "We can write sentences!".


Sometimes doing 1st grade things while Stevey does college student chemistry pants things makes me feel ridiculous. But different is good. Different brings balance. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment