Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving

So it was just Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving! I feel like it means that I need to tell you what I'm grateful for, which is a ton. I realize I've been incredibly lucky.  Let me show you a glimpse of just how much.

Some things I'm grateful for...
Steven Hansen-and that I'm married to him.
The temple
The LDS Church-and that covers a lot- the Book of Mormon, Sunday meetings, ward members, missions, general authorities, hymns, relief society, priesthood, etc.
The Wentzie family
The Hansen family
Katy, Brookie, Emilie, Sas, Kris, Allison, Lex, Cally, Stacey, Heather, Danielly,
Syl, Lisa, Cheryl, Louise, Kandis, and Kim.
Cars
Contact Lenses
Lotion
Chapstick
That Steve and Syl, and Sabrinna and Tanner came out to visit. I love seeing them.
Robert Hansen and his tools and car expertise.
Heaters
footie pajamas-they are an impenetrable wall against the cold.
bikes
snowflake ritz crackers
frozen yogurt
debit/credit cards (instead of cash)
mail
blowdryers
earrings
my wedding ring
our apartment
flowers
cooking
froot loops
chocolate
music- all kinds.
art/ classy photography
painting, ceramics, crafts
medicine
hospitals and doctors
cell phones
mp3 players
internet
ebay
cowboy boots
backpacks
vitamin c
drinkable water easily accesible
hot showers
huge cozy towels
new socks
baskets
picture frames
printers
ribbon
sparkly things
eyesight
shampoo
hairspray
Christmas, well and every other holiday for that matter.
weddings
whiteboards
scotch tape
scissors
braces
books
skirts
shoes
microwaves
dishwashers
mascara
America
airplanes
clorox wipes
windshield wipers
kids
kleenex with lotion
waterbottles
ball point pens
bobby pins
Brad Paisley. I can't forget Brad.

Wow. I'm lucky. Ya know what I was thinking too, as Steve and I were moving into our apartment? That we had a lot of trouble fitting everything in. We had so much stuff and so many presents we couldn't fit them all-or in other words, we were blessed more than we had room to receive. I also thought about that at Thanksgiving dinner when Steve was laughing because he wanted to eat all of this food but he couldn't fit everything on his plate. I couldn't either! How lucky are we to have so much food that we can't even fit it on our plates? Once again, we were blessed more than we had room to receive. We are lucky little duckies. :)
Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment