Sunday, February 1, 2009

What a weekend!











Well, here are some pictures that speak volumes about this weekend! On thursday I had my efy interview. I hear back in 2-3 weeks about whether I made it or not. I sure hope so. Well, perhaps the nerves of that made me a little loopy, because right after I got out of the interview I decided to go get my hair cut. I cut of about five inches, and I got bangs-the little shorty kind halfway across your forhead. I feel like I look a little bit like a little girl, but I think it will grow on me. :) It's a lot healthier at least. Kristi and I, in a drastic attempt to procrastinate, just randomly went bowling. It was fun, but the real treasure was finding the photobooth. There is never a better experience than funny pictures in a photo booth!
Then friday night we got dressed in our neon best for the Neon dance at Studio 600 in salt lake. It was a jammin time, and by the time we got home I could think of nothing but sleep. I was pooped. How was your weekend everyone? I hope it was fun!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun weekend! I think your hair is cute, from what I can see in the picture!

    ReplyDelete