Monday, February 2, 2009

Why on earth is it so funny!!



Kristi and I have been addicted to this show. I love how things from the very beginning of season one come back and are important in season three. It's all connected into a funny blend of wonder. Here are some of the best quotes I believe as I can guarantee you they have been said in our apartment sometime in the last week.
  • "You must always read the label! Always read the label, in the most DEliiiiiicious way!"-tobias singing as the british nanny.
  • It's the glasses, they make him look like a lizard. and he has no self-esteem. -lucille
  • I'm a MONSTER!!!-Buster, because he is half machine. :)
  • Taste the sad!....it tastes a lot like the happy.-Michael and GOB
  • marry me!
  • you're right, it hurts more to know.
  • the pure fact that buster got his hand bit off my a "loose seal"...lucille...:)
  • the awful chicken impersonations followed by michaels' "has anyone in this house even seen a chicken?"
Oh dear. It just makes me laugh. there are so many more that we be added when I stop laughing. For those that know what these even mean please contact me, we will discuss it further. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment