Friday, April 2, 2010

Addendum to April Fools

Welp, the day was not over yet when I wrote that post. Let me tell you how it ended..
  • I got off work and went out to my car- it was covered in tuna. I hate tuna. And honey was under my door handles. Punks.
  • When I did get home I opened my scriptures and screamed-another piranha picture right there in 1 Nephi 17 where I had left off. And I found other one on this weeks page in my planner.
  • I went to brush my teeth to go to bed and I couldn't find my toothbrush. Well you know it' April Fools Day when one of the places you think to look is in your freezer. There it was, encased in a thick block of ice.
  • This morning as I was hurrying to get dressed to get to class my pants all felt like they fit funny-It's because all my pockets were packed with packing peanuts. So I took em out and threw them on Stacie's bed while yelling to myself how happy I was April Fool's Day was now over.
I can't take that holiday anymore. And I'm still finding fish pictures. Kudos to Stacie. How was you're april fool's? Anything fun happen?

1 comment:

  1. You guys are super creative! It sounds like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete