Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Ophelia Syndrome.

This is how I feel right now.


I'm tired of making choices. Like you know those times you have to make lots of choices, and they are all difficult, and you feel like no matter what choice you make something is going to stink. I hate those choices. Who wants to make them for me?
I could pay you as an employee. Think of it as a part time job. Applications open immediately. I need a"personal decision maker". STAT! Except you don't get holidays off. In fact you will probably have to work extra on holidays. I'll make it up to you by offering a cookie bonus. Like, I'll make you cookies. You don't want to miss this opportunity.

thank you.
sincerely, management.
just kidding.
sincerely, kellie.

1 comment:

  1. I can't apply for your position because my decision-making skills are horrible! However, it gives me an idea that I should hire someone too. I especially hate the hard ones. I can handle the black and white ones but if there is any gray involved, or emotions attached, or arguments on both sides, I don't handle it well. I am better with other people's decisions, though, so let me know if you need a sounding board. That I can offer - along with an occasional hug! Good luck with finals and such! I'm thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete