Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sorry Sorta...

After reading my cousin's blog for this morning (who is an excellent writer), I have realized that my writing skills have been terrible. I understand that my thoughts have been quite lazily slapped onto this blog in a way quite unbecoming of a future educator. I'm going to be teaching children how to read and write and I can't even use the right form of "they're/their/there"? I usually quickly throw thoughts on here as they come, not paying much attention to my writing skills. I think I need to start paying attention to things like that. Where better to practice, right? (Besides school of course). From here on out I will pay attention and write with a little more dignity. It still needs to feel like my voice, but I'll take more care not to write like one of those people that make you sick to read because it's so awful. It's not my strength-good writing and grammar-but I would like to get better at it, so I'm going to try.

Hoorah for the english language and using it correctly!

No comments:

Post a Comment