Saturday, December 19, 2009

yikes.


Finals = done. finished. gonzo. end. boom!!!! I did it!! yee haw. That was a tough semester, but I did better than I have in any semester yet. Ah man it feels good to have it totally done. It took so much work though. Dang.

Last night? well, didn't even go to bed. yep. my first all nighter of my life. and the night before I got three hours. yikes.

How did I do it? Prolly cause my friend Jade stayed up with me cause she was workin on the same project. And it could have been the five bowls of apple jacks. I got them for two dollars at macey's. Best purchase I've ever made. My eyes still aren't focusing quite like they should. I need some sleep! But it's done. and that's what matters. and my grammer and punctuation is terrible. yikes. sorry sorta.

oh and I'm banning myself from facebook. no more facebook for a while.

oh and I'm choosing to have a good attitude about things. Like even things that are stinky. Remind me will ya? remind me that I'm gonna choose to be happy. :)

and I get to talk to kyle next week on the phone! woot woot!

and I start the El ed program in january! I'm SO excited for january! A fresh start. A new year, a new apartment, a new ward, new classes and a new program, new goals and fresh motivation, and a new chapter in my life. Every year on my birthday I make a list of goals. Goals for that year of my life. Like right now I just began my 21 year goals. and let me tell ya, 21 is gonna be a good year. I'm so excited to start the program and be so focused on elementary ed. it's gonna be fabulous for me to just jump right into it.

And we're moving back to the elms. That ward is so fabulous. It's so close to campus. So many of my friends are there. There are going to be some awkward cons to moving there-well mostly just one actually- I understand that, and that makes it seem kinda stupid to move back, but for some reason I feel like I need to be there. I feel sooo good about moving back. That is definitely what needs to happen for me, I guess I'll figure out why later. But even with some rather not so fun situations that might be there, it will be worth it for me I know it. I don't know why I just feel so good about it. yay for moving. That's gonna be fun.

Ok, this is random blubber. Mostly it's just fun for me to write out what I'm thinkin. Ha, who even reads this anyway? I think Sis Wilde, Emilie, and Syl. So hello to you. :) Ha I know berkeley doesn't cause it doesn't have any pictures. :) Sorry I write gibberish. but hey it's my blog, that's what it's for.

Merry Christmas everyone! Happy no more school for two weeks!!

4 comments:

  1. Kellie!! I am so excited you're moving back into the elms. Last I heard, you're going to be right across the hall from me. I'm sure it will be a great semester. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog too Kellie! I like reading your posts--they make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its great to see you! Thanks for playing along yesterday! Ans your right I did read your post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i read every single blog that you post. i read them all and all the way through. and i hope you have a good christmas kellie wentz. you are the best! and good luck to all your new things! new chapters are the best because they have endless possibilities! and i am excited for you to find out why on your moving situation, but it has to be good because you have listened to the spirit! love ya!

    ReplyDelete